My next Masterclass will be in Montecassiano, Italy, in May 2023. More information on the website of the AEMC.
Two new discs in 2022:
- Chopin, Complete Fantasies, Alberto Nones (Convivium Records, 2022);
- Rachmaninov, Preludes / Silvestrov, Kitsch-Musik, Alberto Nones (Anima Records, France, 2022). The revenues go to Nawal Soufi, human rights activits who aids refugees from all wars.
Some of the upcoming events:
- 14 April 2023, Concerto for Peace, Church of San Lorenzo at Vicchio di Rimaggio (Florence), Italy;
- 14 May 2023, Château de Champittet, Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland;
- 27-28 May 2023, Masterclass, Montecassiano;
- 3 June 2023, Church of Santa Madre di Dio, Macerata, "Stelle Chiare" charity concert, with Nunzia Santodirocco;
- 5-8 June 2023, JMP Annual Conference, Princeton, USA;
- 20 June 2023, Concert for Peace, Vila Loew-Beer, Brno, Czech Republic;
- 24-25 June 2023, Keynote Performance and Conference Participation, 5th AEMC Conference on Music, Communication and Performance, Montecassiano, Italy;
- July 2023, Research work and recording sessions;
- 6 August 2023, Concert for Peace, 20th Festival Internacional de Música de Mendigorría, Church of Saint Peter, Mendigorría, Spain;
- 16 September 2023, "No-War Fantasy: music by Rachmaninov, Silvestrov and Chopin", 17ème Festival International de Musique de Hyères, Hyères, France.
Interviewed by Luigi Picardi for Radio Vaticana,
October 14, 2022, (broadcast 21/11/2022, listen)